BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

This Is The Day

This is the day that the Lord has made.
This is the day that my sins have been paid,
That my flesh, it will fade, cuz the wrath has been laid
On His back, for His glory
So I share my life story, telling all He did for me.
That His death has absorbed all the sin that's before me.
No more pain, No more guilt,
No more pride, No more shame.
It's been nailed to the cross.
That's the reason He came.
So that all would bow, and we would not know how
To have any response except praising His name.
And declaring His fame.
In the streets we proclaim
ALOUD! AND I SHOUT!
Take me out of this crowd, I can't stand to be proud
Of myself anymore.
My life is not built on these things I adore.

So with the rocks I cry out.
I stand and I shout.
But I can't stand to imagine what life is without
MY JESUS.
Without Him, my life would be torn into pieces.

So today I rejoice.
Let it not just be noise,
But a voice that is heard
So that others may learn,
So that all would yearn
For the gift that He gave when He died for our sin.
No matter where you have been,
All the hurt that's within
Can be taken away
And new life can begin.

So with the gift of today,
From my knees I will say,
I'm in need of a Saviour, and there's no other way
To come to You Father, except through Your Son.
To trust what is DONE.
To no longer run,
Cuz that battle's been fought, and YOU'VE ALREADY WON!!!
Death holds me no longer.
That price has been paid.
So today I rejoice.
Because this is the day that the Lord has made.

0 comments: